- DIVISION Extrusion Technologies
- DIVISION Injection Molding Technologies
- DIVISION Recycling Technologies
- DIVISION Screws and Barrels
- DIVISION Thermal insulation covers
- DIVISION Peripherals, Accessories and Spare Parts
- DIVISION Wheel Clamps
- DIVISION Plastics production
- DIVISION Training and technical support
- DIVISION Cooperation
- Irrigation Agro System IRRISYS
- Used technologies
- IN STOCK
Energy saving in comparison to hydraulic machines
The power consumption of an all-electric injection molding machine is significantly lower than a similarly sized hydraulic machine.
With the same tools and same process parameters, electric machines show up to 70% less energy consumption when compared to hydraulic ones. WINDSOR compares measurements with a specially developed measuring system.
Energy saving in comparison other all-electric machinesJSW machines are more efficient than other all-electric machines as well. The power consumption of a all-electric injection molding machine by JSW is lower when compared to electrical machines of similar performance by more than 15 %. We can calculatethe savings that you would achieve by switching to a JSW machine.
No hydraulics, no oil cooling
The servo motors make power delivery highly efficient. You do not need water cooling, this saves on needing an expensive water supply for cooling.
No more oil removal issues or hydraulic system maintenance (or failures). Special measures for groundwater protection are a thing of the past.