- DIVISION Extrusion Technologies
- DIVISION Injection Molding Technologies
- DIVISION Recycling Technologies
- DIVISION Screws and Barrels
- DIVISION Thermal insulation covers
DIVISION Peripherals, Accessories and Spare Parts
- Hydraulic mould opener
- Robots Campetella
- Gravimetric Batch Blenders (TSM)
- Drying and Dehumidification DEGA
- Automatic Coilers (Campetella)
- Palletizing robot Campetella
- Monitoring sensor against leak of plastics
- Separating screw conveyor
- Screen changers
- Heating zones
- AC Drives
- Cleaners for screws and barrels
- DIVISION Wheel Clamps
- DIVISION Plastics production
- DIVISION Training and technical support
- DIVISION Cooperation
- Irrigation Agro System IRRISYS
- Used technologies
- IN STOCK
VACON NXC – Compact and flexible
The enclosed Vacon NXC AC drive solution is compact and well tested. It’s perfect for when a flexible, robust and serviceable industrial AC drive is needed, and comes with a power range of 110 kW to 2 MW.
VACON NXC drives have reliable thermal handling for the enclosure, extending the lifetime of the frequency converter and ensuring tough environments don’t overly affect application processes. The control compartment is easily accessible, includes Vacon’s removable keypad, and enclosures come with lifting lugs to aid installation.
One of the most compact on the market with same footprint in IP21/ IP54
Maximum utilization of available space lowers overall investment costs.
No additional cabinet fans
Less service time and fewer spare parts lower overall maintenance costs.
Increased flexibility with wide range of standardized options
Reduces the need for additional design saving engineering time and costs.
Easy accessible control compartment
Makes commissioning easier, saving time and costs.
Mounting rails and pull-out jig
Robust and type-tested design
Welded Rittal TS8 frame
EMC approved (EN61800-3, 2nd env.)
Service concept with pullout jig
Reduce service time and lower service costs.
Trouble-free installation and operation
Adapts to your needs without need for extra engineering
Fits easily into small places
Enclosures available globally, easily expandable
Fast service, easy to maintain.