- DIVISION Extrusion Technologies
- DIVISION Injection Molding Technologies
- DIVISION Recycling Technologies
- DIVISION Screws and Barrels
- DIVISION Thermal insulation covers
DIVISION Peripherals, Accessories and Spare Parts
- Hydraulic mould opener
- Robots Campetella
- Gravimetric Batch Blenders (TSM)
- Drying and Dehumidification DEGA
- Automatic Coilers (Campetella)
- Palletizing robot Campetella
- Monitoring sensor against leak of plastics
- Separating screw conveyor
- Screen changers
- Heating zones
- AC Drives
- Cleaners for screws and barrels
- DIVISION Wheel Clamps
- DIVISION Plastics production
- DIVISION Training and technical support
- DIVISION Cooperation
- Irrigation Agro System IRRISYS
- Used technologies
- IN STOCK
ANTIPLAST „A“ – 1st CLEANING PHASE
„Antiplast A“ is a means suitable for removing burnt plastics on the screw and barrel surface on injection moulding machines and extruders. Antiplast is designed for cleaning the machine in an assembled condition.
Method of use: Antiplast A is applied directly into the working screw and barrel area and it is mixed with the material that is processed in the extruder. The efficiency of Antiplast increases with the temperature (when used in the working screw and barrel area, the temperature mustn’t exceed 250°C). After the application of the cleanser, you must extrude it into the space until the foamed material appears. Then leave the screw and the barrel from 5 up to 15 minutes in peace at normal operating temperature. The next step is to move out all material with impurities.
Important notice: it is necessary to turn off the vacuum pump and open the evacuation hole on machines with degassing (do not stand close).
Dosing: Antiplast A is dosed according to the screw and barrel diameter. Dose the mixture of Antiplast with the processed material (on 1 mm of screw diameter) in the following ration:
1 ml of Antiplast and 100 g of the processed material on 1 mm of screw diameter (eg. screw of 30 mm = dose 30 ml of the cleanser with 3 kg of processed material).