- DIVISION Extrusion Technologies
- DIVISION Injection Molding Technologies
- DIVISION Recycling Technologies
- DIVISION Screws and Barrels
- DIVISION Thermal insulation covers
DIVISION Peripherals, Accessories and Spare Parts
- Hydraulic mould opener
- Robots Campetella
- Gravimetric Batch Blenders (TSM)
- Drying and Dehumidification DEGA
- Automatic Coilers (Campetella)
- Palletizing robot Campetella
- Monitoring sensor against leak of plastics
- Separating screw conveyor
- Screen changers
- Heating zones
- AC Drives
- Cleaners for screws and barrels
- DIVISION Wheel Clamps
- DIVISION Plastics production
- DIVISION Training and technical support
- DIVISION Cooperation
- Irrigation Agro System IRRISYS
- Used technologies
- IN STOCK
CLEANSING GRANULES – 3rd CLEANING PHASE
„Cleansing granules“ are a cleansing agent meant for an efficient removal of burnt plastics from screw and barrel surfaces of injection moulding machines and extruders. These granules are used for cleaning the screw during operation in the mounted condition. The universal use for degraded plastics removal is its biggest advatage. It is possible to use it as drive-out material for fast degrading plastics and it can stay on the screw in the extruder.
Method of use: we must set the working temperature for 200 up to 360°C. Cleansing granules are applied through the feeder directly into the empty working area of the screw and the barrel. After the application you must screw it out until the granules completely leave the screw. The screw and the barrel are clean when the used granules are pure. If not, we repeat the procedure with the same dose of cleansing granules more times (maximally 4 times).
Dosing: we use the agent not mixed with the drive-out material. The drive-out material can be used a few times thanks to its high absorbing capacity.
Cleansing granules are dosed according to the screw and barrel diameter. We dose 100 g of the cleansing granules on 10 mm of the screw diameter.