- DIVISION Extrusion Technologies
- DIVISION Injection Molding Technologies
- DIVISION Recycling Technologies
- DIVISION Screws and Barrels
- DIVISION Thermal insulation covers
- DIVISION Peripherals, Accessories and Spare Parts
- DIVISION Wheel Clamps
- DIVISION Plastics production
DIVISION Training and technical support
- Technical course
- Training - extrusion of plastics
- Training - plastic injection
- Design and development
- DIVISION Cooperation
- Irrigation Agro System IRRISYS
- Used technologies
- IN STOCK
Home› Products› DIVISION Training and technical support›Design and development› Types of used technologies
Types of used technologies
- Pulse plasma PTA
- Pulse TIG
- Plasma (sprays)
- Pulse MIG/MAG
- gas, plasma, ionic
- hard chrome plating, metal coating, tempering, case-hardening etc.
The machine equipment:
- Special weld on centres for welding on rotary parts. The maximum length is 6000 mm and the diameter is up to 750 mm max.
- Special semi-automatic machining centres for machining rotary parts (manufacturing new screws, barrels, etc) up to the length of 6000 mm and up to the diameter of 750 mm max.
- Special auxiliary grinding facility for sides, tops and bottoms of threads on screws in the semi-automatic process, up to the length of 6000 mm max. and up to the diameter of 750 mm max.
- Special auxiliary length-adjustable grinding machines for grinding long circular bores up to 4000 mm
- Horizontal plain grinding machines for outer diameters grinding up to the length of 3000 mm max. and up to the diameter of 650 mm max.
- Welding on semi-automatic machines with feeders for flat applications of weld deposit materials
- Horizontal boring machines with rotary tables
- The double-column planing machine for chip surfacing up to the length of 3000 mm max.
- Further, our machine park also includes classic center lathes, universal milling machines, radial and table drilling machines, a horizontal surface grinding machine and a shaping machine